Friday 10 November 2017

100 WC week #9

      
                         What Only I See

  They don't know their dead. They just walk around like normal people. I've lost 6 psychologists by telling them what I can see. The second I say that I see dead people they give up. Last night I was walking around the town and there were so many of them, just walking around. Lots of them with bloody bullet holes some where on their body ( or half body with some limbs torn of ). I get tight all over when they get mad, suddenly my body tightened all over. Then I turned around, and got shot in the head by my grandma       
   

1 comment:

  1. What an ending! I was intrigued about the part of losing 6 psychologists by telling them you see ghosts. Don't forget your ending period on the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete

100 WC week# 27